Temporary Overnight Parking Permit
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully before clicking on the "Purchase Online" button.
- Temporary Overnight Parking Permit’s are $4.00 per night for each permit issued.
- A working printer connected to your computer is required.
- Please check your information carefully.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- Early morning parking (commonly called overnight parking) without a permit is prohibited on all city streets from 2:00 am to 4:00 am.
- Valid only from 2:00 am to 4:00 am and will expire at 4:00 am on the date shown on permit.
- Temporary Overnight Parking Permits are not valid for commercial vehicles (10.32.190 CMC).
- Permits MUST be clearly displayed on driver’s side of vehicle dashboard.
- Expiration date and license MUST be legible and clearly visible to Parking Enforcement Officers.
- Valid only for vehicle matching license plate number listed on permit.
- Vehicles MUST be moved after 72 consecutive hours or be subject to tow.
- Tampering with or duplication of the permit is strictly prohibited and will result in a citation or criminal prosecution.
- Temporary Overnight Parking Permit's do not provide exemption from any other parking laws or requirements.
- Temporary Overnight Parking Permit's contain a security code to verify authenticity.
You will need to provide the following information in order to purchase a Temporary Overnight Parking Permit:
- Length of time the Temporary Overnight Parking Permit will be needed (up to 3 consecutive days).
- Vehicle information including license plate/VIN number, make, model and color.
- Address where the vehicle will be parked.
- A telephone number where you can be reached (WILL NOT BE PRINTED on the Temporary Overnight Parking Permit).
- Return e-mail address (WILL NOT BE PRINTED on the Temporary Overnight Parking Permit).
- A valid MasterCard or Visa (WILL NOT BE PRINTED on the Temporary Overnight Parking Permit).