Temporary Overnight Parking Permit
The Covina Police Department is suspending Overnight Parking Enforcement beginning the morning of March 17, 2020. This suspension will be in effect until April 30, 2020.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully before clicking on the "Purchase Online" button.
- Temporary Overnight Parking Permit’s are $4.00 per night for each permit issued.
- A working printer connected to your computer is required.
- Please check your information carefully.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- Early morning parking (commonly called overnight parking) without a permit is prohibited on all city streets from 2:00 am to 4:00 am.
- Valid only from 2:00 am to 4:00 am and will expire at 4:00 am on the date shown on permit.
- Temporary Overnight Parking Permits are not valid for commercial vehicles (10.32.190 CMC).
- Permits MUST be clearly displayed on driver’s side of vehicle dashboard.
- Expiration date and license MUST be legible and clearly visible to Parking Enforcement Officers.
- Valid only for vehicle matching license plate number listed on permit.
- Vehicles MUST be moved after 72 consecutive hours or be subject to tow.
- Tampering with or duplication of the permit is strictly prohibited and will result in a citation or criminal prosecution.
- Temporary Overnight Parking Permit's do not provide exemption from any other parking laws or requirements.
- Temporary Overnight Parking Permit's contain a security code to verify authenticity.
You will need to provide the following information in order to purchase a Temporary Overnight Parking Permit:
- Length of time the Temporary Overnight Parking Permit will be needed (up to 3 consecutive days).
- Vehicle information including license plate/VIN number, make, model and color.
- Address where the vehicle will be parked.
- A telephone number where you can be reached (WILL NOT BE PRINTED on the Temporary Overnight Parking Permit).
- Return e-mail address (WILL NOT BE PRINTED on the Temporary Overnight Parking Permit).
- A valid MasterCard or Visa (WILL NOT BE PRINTED on the Temporary Overnight Parking Permit).